While researching your vehicle you might want to consider what your Autoland dealership will do for you after you purchase a car. Review the list of FREE resources you will receive with the Autoland Loyalty Package:
- Up to $1000 Off When you Test Drive a New or Used Vehicle.
- Monthly Newsletters: Includes service tips, service, parts and sales coupons, recipes, heath tips and much more.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service: included when you service your vehicle with us
- Invitations to our New Owners Clinics where you events you will learn about your vehicle’s components and how to properly maintain your vehicle. Food and beverages are served at every event and we hold one every month!
- Referral Bonuses: Refer a family member, friend, or co-worker and you will receive a referral bonus up to $100 when they purchase a new, certified or pre-owned vehicle from Autoland.
- Autoland Loyalty Team: After purchasing a vehicle you will be assigned to the Autoland Loyalty Team, a team of associates dedicated to assisting you with any information you may need as well as updating you about all events at Autoland.
- Comfortable Amenities including Free Wi-Fi, Coffee, Playroom for the Kids & Waiting Lounge with TV’s!
A Message From Mark Montenero
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patronage and to let you know a little bit more about our team. On the outside you see Autoland as a car dealership, but it’s what you may not see that makes all the difference in the world…
Autoland prides itself on providing a different kind of experience. We understand that our most important assets are our employees, our customers, and our community. We do things differently to form lasting relationships that will be beneficial to all involved.
At the heart of our dealership is an amazing group of employees and clients. Each individual has a unique story that influences them to want to make a difference and they all have special causes, or organizations that they hold close to their hearts. Alone, it may be hard for them to make a difference, but together as a team we breathe life into their goals.
Over the years, our team has been active in a variety of community and charity organizations, including Toys for Tots, the Children’s Specialty Hospital of Mountainside, the DARE program, the Valerie Fund and Deborah Hospital. Autoland also has a very long standing commitment to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the 200 Club of Union County for families of police and firefighters, and we’re a major contributor to the Good News Home for Women- a non-profit organization which supports women that have become victims of substance abuse. We also contribute to the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen Foundation, the Jewish Renaissance Medical Center, the Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey, and Reborn International.
Education, family and the youth of our community are of extremely high importance to us. That is why we host several family friendly events each year. Some of our most successful events include our annual Kids’ Safety Event where families are invited to receive free fingerprinting for their kids in addition to ID cards. We also hold an annual Cub Scouts event where local troops come to learn about safety around cars. Additionally, we proudly reward recent college graduates by participating in the Toyota College Grad program.
Autoland was extremely proud to be a part of Toyota’s “100 Cars for Good” program which provided 100 cars to deserving non-profits over the course of 100 days. We supported this very special program by hosting the giveaway of a brand new, fully equipped, wheelchair accessible Toyota Sienna to the Children’s Specialty Hospital of Mountainside New Jersey. We were extremely honored to be a part of this monumental philanthropic event.
In addition to our community involvement Autoland likes to be there when it counts the most. After Hurricane Sandy slammed the East Coast, our team eagerly extended a hand by hosting a relief drive to supply those in need. Donations of baby supplies, household cleaning products, nonperishable food items, bottled water, and batteries were collected and distributed to victims of the superstorm. We even worked with insurance companies to help ease the pain of such a stressful situation.
I invite you to come and Experience the Difference at Autoland again and again and rest assured that you’re not only getting the best vehicle and service, but together WE are helping others.